Welcome to Dinah Vegas 2015.
We hope you’re as excited as we are for this year. To kick off your weekend right, we wanted to send you a quick breakdown about what to expect when you arrive.
Thursday April 23rd:
FIZZ @ Caesars - Opening Night Party.. 10PM-2AM
Will Call will be available at this event for all of our early arriving guests.
All Weekend Pass holders & VIP Package guests may pick up their passes and packages on this night.
FRIDAY APRIL 24th
Welcome Center Information Desk: Noon – 6pm
Located at The Flamingo Hotel
- Our Welcome Center is located on the 3rd floor from the lobby. Take the escalator located next to the sunglass shop and across from the Flamingo Promenade shop to the Corporate Office center. The Welcome Center will be at the top of the escalator.
- VIP Package guests can also pick up their gift bags here.
Weekend Pass Holders not staying at Flamingo or Planet Hollywood
All other Weekend Pass ticket holders staying at other locations will pick their tickets up at Flamingo.
ARRIVING AFTER WELCOME CENTER HOURS?
- If you should arrive late and not make our Welcome Center hours, all tickets may be picked up at the door of any of our events.
- Individual event Tickets may also be purchased at the door but priority entry will be granted to our VIP Package guests and Weekend Pass ticket holders first. Tickets at the door are cash only.
- Weekend Passes will also be available at the door for purchase
THURSDAY & FRIDAY NIGHT ONLY and are cash only.
DINAH VEGAS TIPS
- Our Thursday, Friday and Saturday night events are located within short walking distance of both the Flamingo Hotel and Planet Hollywood
- Be sure to sign up for a Total Rewards Card from Caesars Entertainment at our events. This is a rewards program that gives you points for virtually every dollar spent in their casino, hotels and restaurants. It pays to be a Total Rewards member.
- All of our Weekend Pass holders and hotel guests will receive a Passport from Caesars Entertainment. Be sure to take advantage of all of the shopping coupons and discounts offered in this passport booklet.
- The Planet Hollywood Spa by MANDARA Treatments include unique, anti-aging facials, world class body treatments and a full service Salon.
- Caesars Offers what they call a BOB pass: aka the Buffet of Buffet Pass. This pass allows you to eat at any one of 6 Buffets for free for
- 24 hour period. The Buffet of Buffets pass can be purchased at any one of the Caesars Buffets at any one of their properties.
- Need to contact us: email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the Concierge should you need assistance with dining reservations and or show tickets to any of Caesars Entertainment Properties
- Please make sure to stay hydrated! Drink lots of water; bring lip balm, and moisturizing lotion. Its very dry and hot here. Remember you are in the desert.
- All Event Details are on our website, www.dinahshoreweekend.com
DINAH VEGAS STAFF
Our staff will be easy to find as they will all be wearing Dinah Vegas t-shirts that say “Staff” on the front and “Need Help” on the back. If you have any questions about our events for the weekend, please ask us. Also, the concierge and the front desk can answer many of your questions related to hotel services and events.
The VIP Package guest services & Cabana and Bottle reservations persons are Saskia Webber & Robin Gans. If you wish to make a booth or table reservation at any of our events please contact us.
ATTIRE / DRESS CODE
Upscale Club attire is strongly suggested at all of our Evening Events. No athletic wear and baseball caps will be allowed entry. For the pool party almost anything goes. Beachwear and Sexy Pool attire is strongly suggested. Again athletic wear will not be permitted but this time Baseball Caps will be allowed. Our Sunday Funday T-Dance at Diablo’s Cantina is an opportunity for more casual wear.
We look forward to meeting you in Vegas and wish you the best weekend in the entertainment capital of the world!
Your hosts for the weekend
Sandy Sachs and Robin Gans of Girlbar,
TO GET IN ON ALL OF THE FUN MAKE SURE TO TWEET AND INSTAGRAM: